Pyrostrip is a phosphate based (MAP) multi-component intumescent system proving a minimum of 30 minutes protection for a wide variety of fire resistant glass and other applications. Pyrostrip Interdens is manufactured in multiple formats and available as strips and sheets.
Under the action of heat, the components react chemically to form a soft char some 40 times its original volume and this seals gaps which may occur during a fire. It also has insulating properties to protect timber substrates in such situations.
- Proven fire resistance in excess of 30 minutes
- Choice of white, red, black or brown finishes
- Supplied in sheet form, can be cut to size or length if required
- Option for self-adhesive backing for ease of fixing
- Completely flexible when cold