Our co-extruded Flexifin seals provide an integrated solution to problems of fire spread, cold smoke leakage and acoustic insulation. Available in both centred and off-centred designs, Flexifin not only offers highly effective sealing but also allows doors to return to their closed position with minimum resistance.
Pyrostrip 500PSS Flexifin Co-extruded Smoke Seal
Often preferred in certain environments to standard brush pile, these seals provide greater acoustic sealing performance and are ideally suited to hospitals, clean rooms, computer rooms or food preparation areas.
The fin blades are made from high-performance thermoplastic, fused to a rigid pvc holder in the manufacturing process, containing either our 500 or 100 intumescent material.
Fire tested to BS 476: Part 22: 1987 and smoke tested in accordance with BS 476: Part 31: 1987.
- Choice of Pyrostrip intumescent materials
- Standard colours – white, brown, dark brown black and slate grey.
- Non-standard colours available on request
- Standard lengths – 2100mm
- Non-standard lengths up to 3m available on request
- Twin Fin available in 5mm blade height
- Proven fire resistance from 30 – 60 minutes
- Excellent acoustic sealing performance
- Easy to wipe clean and keep bacteria free for use in hospitals, surgeries, clean areas etc.