Pyrostrip 500 graphite seals are extremely effective in a wide variety of applications, including door edges, glazing in steel and timber partitions, pipe closure devices, air transfer grilles, aviation bulkheads and linear gap seals.
Pyrostrip 500F Coiled Graphite
In a situation where fire arises, the intumescent expands to many times its original volume and develops a positive pressure when restricted by two substrates. Because of its chemical composition, it also has a very high melting point.
- Proven 30 fire resistance
- Water and chemical resistant
- Standard charcoal grey colour
- Option for intumescent to be encapsulated in slim profile pvc sleeve
- Available with self-adhesive backing if required
Widths: 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm
Depths: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm
Lengths: 10m coil
Non-standard sizes are available on request, contact our Sales Department for full details