Pyrogrille air transfer grilles are designed for installation into fire resisting doors or partitions where there is requirement for the passage of free air, such as boiler rooms or IT server rooms. Manufactured by Mann McGowan using high performance intumescent slats spaced 12mm apart, the finished units are 38mm thick. Providing up to two hours fire protection they still allow 60% free air flow in normal use. A range of decorative covers are also available.
- Tested in flexible walling and ducting to BS476: Part 20: 1987, offering up to 120 minutes fire integrity
- Tested in timber doors to BS EN1634-1:2014, offering up to 60 minutes fire integrity
- Large range of standard and non-standard sizes available to suit all applications*
- Offers approx. 60% free area
- No moving parts therefore no maintenance required
- Slim design; only 38mm thick
- Can be supplied with a wide range of decorative covers if required
- Simple to install in doors, walls and ducts
- Standard finish is black but other colours are available
*Check with door manufacturer’s fire test evidence for maximum size permissible.
Pyrogrille – Square and Rectangular Air Transfer Grilles
Available in white or satin anodised.
Standard sizes 100 x 100mm square to 600 x 600mm, with 50mm increments.