Pyromas A – Intumescent Acrylic Sealant
Intumescent Acrylic Sealant
Pyromas A is an intumescent sealant combining water-based acrylic emulsion with fillers to provide high levels of fire resistance in a range of building applications.
The one-part sealant is solvent free and when subjected to fire, a chemical reaction forms a safe, inorganic meringue, which provides proven fire sealing in building joints incorporating concrete, wood and metal.
- Effective, slump-free sealing in joints up to 35mm wide
- Proven 4-hour fire resistance
- Can also provide 52dB acoustic rating
- Permanent sealing for all low-movement joints, dry lining and partitions
- Easily smoothed to a good surface finish
- Available in white, brown and grey
- Can be painted after curing
- Supplied in 310ml cartridges to fit standard mastic guns or 600ml sausages
Mann McGowan Intumescent Acrylic Sealant
You may cancel an order at any time within 7 working days, beginning on the day after you received the Goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Goods in accordance with our refunds policy.
Delivery Charges within the UK mainland
Free Delivery: Free!
Orders over £250 will receive Free Standard Delivery
Standard Delivery: £15.00
Typically Standard delivery within the UK mainland will be confirmed on order completion.
Delivery Charges Outside UK mainland Delivery: £35.00
Typically Standard delivery for outside the UK mainland will be confirmed on order completion.