Mann McGowan ACS-1 is a smoke and acoustic seal which is surface fixed in to the corner of the door frame and doorstop.. ACS-1 has a rigid ‘L’ shaped PVC backing complete with self adhesive backing as standard.
ACS-1 Smoke and Acoustic Perimeter Seal
The seal has 3 separate air pockets which provide a very effective acoustic performance.
- Easy to fit
- High-tack self-adhesive backing
- No machining required
- Durable resilient fins and central bulb
- Cold smoke and acoustic seal
- Surface fixed to door frame with fitted self adhesive tape
- Unique design is both hardwearing and highly effective as an acoustic barrier
- Community Design Registration No 002969204-0001
- A minimum of 34 to 35dB can be achieved using standard FD30 and FD60 doors
- Successfully tested for cold smoke sealing as well as acoustic performance
- Co-extruded with robust rigid PVC mounting elements
- Available in standard length of 2100mm. Lengths up to 3000mm on request
- Available in a range of colours to suit application